
More food carts - looks like soups on. These food carts are very misleading to foreigners because you (mistakenly) assume how can this food be any good - it's just a cart. What you soon realize is that these food operators specialize in their particular foods (like soup or rice dishes) and are very good at what they cook. If they weren't - no one would stop by. There are usually several food carts competing with each other for your hard earned NT dollar - so you have to make tasty food to stay in business. And you certainly can't beat the price.
My Taiwan Photos
These are my pictures from my year in Taiwan teaching ESL (2004). Notes: (1) I am NOT a photographer nor pretend to be one. I just click when I see something interesting; and (2) I have uploaded many pics because the part of my brain that is used to editing is busy doing other stuff. - Martin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home